Just released JWildfire V0.33.
Major changes where made to the fractal flames generator T.I.N.A.:
- customWF variation with integrated compiler which allows it to create your own variations on the fly!
- “linear” random flame generator
- much faster preview rendering (and changed triangle layout)
- renamed all “t_*”-variations into “*_wf”, e. g. “t_rose” -> “rose_wf” (parameters from old flame files are recognized)
- flame name alias system (allowing to read outdated flame files after variations have been renamed)
- spirograph variation by Jed Kelsey
- ported the Soft Julian Script by AsaLegault as example for the script processor
- special build for jdk1.5 (which is slower and uses another default theme)
As usual click the “Random flames” button to start playing around and have fun 🙂