Just released JWildfire V0.46.
Major additions where made to the fractal flames generator T.I.N.A. regarding random generators and generating sub flames. You can now create own worlds with just a few mouseclicks. And the sub flames may even be animated!
To wrap any fractal into a suflame just click the new “SF” button in the preview area, here is an example screenshot:
Complete list of changes:
- new “Wrap to sub flame” button in the preview area to easily wrap the current fractal into a sub flame
- created a new toolbar in the left preview area, and moved the “Append to movie” and “Wrap to sub flame” buttons into this toolbar
- support for morphing the flames inside the “subflame_wf” variations while morphing flames
- reimplemented the “Subflame” random flame generator
- new “Flowers3D (filled)” random flame generator
- new “Brokat” random flame generator
- removed the “Flower3D (experimental)” random flame generator
- changed the distribution of random flame generators in side the “All” random flame generator
- dc_cube variation by Xyrus02
Just click the “Random flames” button to start playing around and have fun 🙂