Just released JWildfire V0.47.
Major additions where made to the user interface regarding editing of numerical values.
Nearly anything can now be modified by just dragging the mouse and you can see the changes immediately – exploring fractal flames was never such fun before 🙂
Additionaly, manual entered numerical values are now applied immediately – not only after pressing RETURN.
Here is a short video demonstrating the new behaviour:
Complete list of changes:
– new input component for entering numerical values (which is derived from the default spinner component and allows to change values by dragging the mouse). All controls (where it made sense) where replaced by this new input component
– improved the “Bubbles” random flame generator
– collideoscope variation by Michael Faber
– some improvements to the random gradient generator
– new “Spherical” random flame generator
– layered_spiral variation by Will Evans
– possibility to specify the frame range before creating animations
– some improvements of the flame morphing ability
– fixed a bug regarding to reading flam3 files
– fixed a bug regarding to creating keyframe animations
Just click the “Random flames” button to start playing around and have fun 🙂