Just released JWildfire V3.21 – most work was done by Brad Stefanov, Darkbeam, Gregg Helt and Rick Sidwell this time – thanks a bunch, guys!
Complete list of changes (you can also see this list inside the program at the any time, see Help->List of changes ):
- Add setBGTransparency line to scripts converted from flames. When a script creates a new flame, it sets bgTransparency to true by
default, so scripts converted from flames didn’t preserve the setting from the flame. Added a setBGTransparency call to do so. By Rick Sidwell
- Compatibility for addLinkedXForm. Made addLinkedXForm set the draw mode of the from xform to HIDDEN and the symmetry
of the to xform to 1. This matches the behavior of Apophysis, making it easier to follow tutorials for that program. By Rick Sidwell
- New variations (Thanks to Gregg Helt, dark-beam (Luca), Rick Sidwell and Brad Stefanov for conversions and new variations):
- MaurerLines, MaurerRose, Minkowskope, TruchetFill, Panorama2, Panorama1, SphTiling3V2, TruchetAE, R_Circleblur, MinkQM, Sigmoid, BlurLinear, Gridout2, Gridout, Crob, Hole2, Cpow2, Cpow3_wf and DCCracklePWF.
- Added Apo Cpow3 and had to rename previous Cpow3 by Gregg Helt too Cpow3_wf
- Bugfix on isoplot variation formula 26
- Even more work on variations, contributed by Rick Sidwell:
- improved backwards-compatibility for oscilloscope and oscilloscope2
- experimental “UI scale”-setting in the launcher. Works only since Java9. Scales up the UI, in a consistent manner, by the given factor.
(To use Java9: install it from oracle, then in the launcher chose “Add runtime”. Navigate to “C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-9\bin” and select “java.exe”)
(For good results, you should reset the value of “tina.general.font_scale” in the Preferences to 1, if you used a higher value)
(Please note, that Java 9 is not officially supported, yet – there are already known problems (e. g. custom gradiens seem not to work).
- fixed the font-size of the edit-plane-buttons
Just click the “Random flames” button to start playing around and have fun 🙂