Just released JWildfire V3.01.
List of changes:
- Fixed a serious bug in the Mesh-Generator: when rendering image-stacks
each image inside a slice was the same. This was causing meshes to be very
“chunky”, depending on slice-size.
The only workaround was to set slice-size to 1, i. e. rendering one image
per slice, which causes a major slowdown.
- minor improvement in rendering speed
- new “isosfplot3d_wf”-variation for plotting iso-surfaces (may be very slow on old machines)
- new “dc_color”-parameter for the “colormap_wf” and “post_colormap_wf”-variations
to turn coloring off (in case you want only use the image as heightmap)
- new “blend_colormap” -parameter for the “colormap_wf” and “post_colormap_wf”-variations
to improve quality
Just click the “Random flames” button to start playing around and have fun 🙂