Finally, after about 10 years of “abstinence” I started a new public project: JWildfire. JWildfire is the spiritual successor of the award winning special effect program Wildfire\7PPC for the Amiga – but this time implemented in Java and with a more sophisticated user interface and more cool effects
The currently most complete feature is the flame fractal module “T.I.N.A.” which is currently the most powerful and versatile flame fractal software available.
It features an powerful and intuitive editor, a simple-to-use morphing-based animation-editor, a gradient-editor, a module were you can create sound-synchronized flame fractal -movies, and much more.
To report any bug reports or get in touch with the community feel welcome to visit the official forum at http://jwildfire.org/forum/ or join us at Facebook http://www.facebook.com/groups/JWildfireOpenGroup/ :-)
- contains the most complete and versatile Flame fractal editor available
- stunning 3D effects (such as wave3D, water, twirl3d, …)
- 3D effect superimposition (e. g. wave3D interference)
- image composition (layers, even for HDR images)
- image generators (perlin noise, cloud generator, plasma, …)
- many “common” image processing effects in 2D (such as twirl, erode, convolve, …)
- simple, powerful and visual appealing graphical user interface
- Sunflow renderer integration for high quality rendering (experimental)
- robust and object-oriented software-design, easy to extend
- runs on any major platform which features a Java runtime (does not mean that you need a Java plugin for your Web browser)
JWildfire is optimized using the YourKit Java Profiler. YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit’s leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.